The name of the service that Github and his partners can access developer tools from one place at no cost to students, so they can learn how to do it.
In the following article we will talk about the GitHub Student Developer Pack application and the benefits it provides for students.
First, we’ll see how you can apply for college students.
- Step one go to GitHub Education and click on the “get benefits for students” button.
- Step two, select your academic status as a student.
- Step three, please enter the email address your school gave you.
- Step four, enter the name of your school.
- The last step is to write a small article about how to use the GitHub and submit your application.
If your application is accepted, please remember to check your email with the email extension edu.
It’s time to review the benefits that GitHub provides for us students.
- The domain you requested in Name.com, with 25 different domain extensions, includes 1 years of unpaid plus ssl protection.
- A 50-dollar loan to new users on DigitalOcean.
- The basic plan on Pageclip is worth $9, which is free throughout your student life.
- The Hobby Dyno package on Heroku is worth $7/month, free for 2 years.
- For 1 years, Adafmak IO+ is offering a discount on free and selected hardware.
- Free access to all videos and tutorials on Go rails for 12 months.
- Free build for the duration of your student life on Travis CI.
- There‘s no commission fee until the first 1000 dollars in revenue with Stripe.
- 20.000 email and 100 email confirmation per month that is valid for 12 months on the email. Mailgun
You can click the link for the entire list.