GitHub Desktop is a desktop client for Git and GitHub. It allows you to manage your Git repositories, synchronize your work with remote repositories on GitHub, and work with your Git and GitHub projects without using the command line. GitHub Desktop is available for Windows and macOS, and can be installed on Linux using the steps I provided in my previous message.
With GitHub Desktop, you can:
- Clone and create Git repositories
- Review and merge changes in pull requests and commits
- Create and publish branches
- Track your project’s progress and see your work in context with your team’s
- Collaborate with your team and commit your changes directly from GitHub Desktop
To learn more about GitHub Desktop, you can refer to the GitHub Desktop documentation.